Generating leads can be a challenge for any client, especially those in a niche market. And, coming up with a working strategy can take time. In 2021, ad impressions on Facebook increased by 34% (Siu, 2021). With this increase of activity in the Facebook Ads space, the opportunity to reach your next business lead becomes greater. Here are some best practices for generating quality leads that you can follow up on.
A whopping 28% of OG shoppers made their first ever online grocery order in March due to COVID19”1. These shoppers, who’ve adopted OG out of necessity, represent a new demographic in the space.
The landscape for grocery is rapidly changing. As retailers struggle to adapt, supplier marketing teams are often left to find innovative ways to drives sales and strengthen loyalty on their own. The landscape for grocery is rapidly changing. As retailers struggle to adapt, supplier marketing teams are often left to find innovative ways to drives sales and strengthen loyalty on their own…
GEOFENCING ARTICLES & VIDEOS
- Winning at Lead Generation is all about optimization – here’s a sniff of the secret sauce
- Walmart+ is in PRIME position to win over holiday shoppers.
- Who are the new online grocery shoppers?
- Meet Lauren, the new home cook – Emerging Shopper Profiles
- The Online Grocery Surge: Recipes for Success
- Leveraging Mobile ID Capture Technology During COVID-19
- 3 key strategies that will help you connect with first-time online grocery shoppers
- Accelerate Your Online Grocery Delivery Media Machine
- Last Brand to Grocery Delivery is a Rotten Egg
- Ad Fraud & How to Avoid It
HOW WE VERIFY OUR RESULTS
Our Geofencing campaigns are able to track visitors who see your ad - then visit your location. No other ad technology provides this level of 1:1 attribution for measuring ROAS and campaign performance. Using our GeoConquesting tactics, we even track visitors who were at your competitors location - then visit your location.
IP TARGETING - SALES RESULTS
Our IP Targeting campaigns are measured by comparing the homes that saw your ad - directly with your sales results. This match-back process allows you to precisely measure your ROAS. In fact, in is not uncommon for us to see over 25X return on ad spend for IP Targeting campaigns in the auto and furniture industries.