The landscape for grocery is rapidly changing. As retailers struggle to adapt, supplier marketing teams are often left to find innovative ways to drives sales and strengthen loyalty on their own. The landscape for grocery is rapidly changing. As retailers struggle to adapt, supplier marketing teams are often left to find innovative ways to drives sales and strengthen loyalty on their own…
IP targeting is more than a powerful way to influence entire households that match your specific behavioral and demographic criteria. Mediavision2020’s IP targeting is indispensable to because it solves one of the oldest pain pints of digital media: calculating a measurable return on ad spend (ROAS).
GEOFENCING ARTICLES & VIDEOS
- 3 Things your boss needs you to know about geofencing
- Accelerate Your Online Grocery Delivery Media Machine
- Last Brand to Grocery Delivery is a Rotten Egg
- Ad Fraud & How to Avoid It
- Winning at Grocery Delivery is the Key to the Walmart Power-shopper
- The Secret to Online Grocery Pickup? Omni-channel Journeys Require Omni-data Marketing Strategies
- The Game Has Changed for Winning at Shelf
- 3 Grocery Shoppers You Must Win in 2019
- Suppliers 2019 Playbook to Winning OGP
- Winning the Holiday Shopper
HOW WE VERIFY OUR RESULTS
Our Geofencing campaigns are able to track visitors who see your ad - then visit your location. No other ad technology provides this level of 1:1 attribution for measuring ROAS and campaign performance. Using our GeoConquesting tactics, we even track visitors who were at your competitors location - then visit your location.
IP TARGETING - SALES RESULTS
Our IP Targeting campaigns are measured by comparing the homes that saw your ad - directly with your sales results. This match-back process allows you to precisely measure your ROAS. In fact, in is not uncommon for us to see over 25X return on ad spend for IP Targeting campaigns in the auto and furniture industries.